Friday, December 24, 2010

Tiredzzzzzz


So tired!
Merry Christmas everyone! ^-^ Mum and stepdad sleeping in the couch and I'm blogging while watching Troy. LOL.
Seriously, it's 9:27PM and I could go sleep right now without problems, have been yawning ever since christmas dinner! haha!


Tomorrow I'm off to see my dad's mother with my sister, and then back home to eat with mum, stepdad and mum's parents ^^  And the day after that, going to see dad's dad and give him his christmas gift ( going with my other sister) and then celebrate mum's dad's birthday and have a little christmas for one of the sister's and her family since they never were with us today ^^
And yes we celebrate Christmas the 24th. Don't ask me why, it just is XD

Some of the gifts I got;
Cupcake book! ( Mum promised me that we would bake on of the cupcakes one day :D)
Hairdryer
plates
candles
blankets
etc etc etc ~ 


I really hope everyone had/ will have a great christmas! ^^

MERRY CHRISTMAS! ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment