Thursday, December 23, 2010

First blog post.

So...
I live in about the middle of Sweden since August. But now since it's Christmas I'm home more in the north of the country.
Feels good to be home and I will be home for about a month Which will be great!
Seriously all I wanted to do was go get out of this place, but then when I moved. It hit me that I missed my sisters and nieces and mother and grandparents so much it made me so sad to sit in my apartment studying.
When I finally made the booking to go home I was super excited!
about 2 days before I went home I went around to my fellow classmates and was overjoyed to go home ( I think this is the first time they ever saw me this hyper LOL)
A friend that I can't call best friend, but she sure sees me as her best friend. Told me she would miss me when I went home. Well that's normal! I mean, it's me! ;) haha No just kidding, of course you miss each other when you're friends. But she's just... hmm... I don't know yet.
Well I we sat with a few from the class and I told them:
" im going home on Saturday, so happy!" And she replied with an attitude.
" I bet you're going to miss me, and call or text me after a few days wanting the days to go faster" I sat there with an awkward face, feeling like...well the picture! Haha.
Seriously. If she knows I love my home so much, she wouldn't have gone out to embarrass herself like that! LOL. But then again, she kind of embarrass herself anyway...*facepalm*




No comments:

Post a Comment