Friday, January 7, 2011

What should I blog about?

I honestly don't know. Just thought I should update this place. Not that I think I have this huge crowd of people waiting to read my useless posts though, but yeah~

Anyway I sent off a package today, so it's on it's way to Singapore! And the woman in the shop leaned over the counter and said to me: "Where exactly are you sending this?" I freaked and thought, does she think I will ship drugs somewhere now?! since I've been in there alot telling them I want a green envelope that will be shipped outside the country. And when I got this question I was like. "Singapore?" The woman looked at me and then went to get a custom paper that I could put on the package XD In my head I went all. "ahhhhhh~" LOL

Oh well since I don't have anything to write about, I'll stop here. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment